Saturday, October 21, 2006

stuck inside of tallahassee with the mountain blues again

i'm so jealous of my family right now. they all get to go see the beautiful changing leaves in tennessee in a cozy cabin for a couple weeks while i'm stuck here doing homework. ugh, me not happy about that. damn you school and you're deadlines! no time for a fall getaway. and i really miss seeing the beautifl fall colors. but no such scenery here. just the cinderblock walls of my apartment and the rundown tallahassee city landscape. and there's a game today so i'm really trapped here. don't even try leaving your place if you live anywhere in the vacinity of the stadium on a game day. believe me i've tried, its no fun. so here i am stuck in apartment trying to get motivated to do homework while i know the rest of my family is having a blast in the mountains without me.

yay for pity parties!

No comments: