Friday, July 28, 2006

20

yay i finished two papers in two days and now i'm about to go play doubles with our new Indian friends from salsa nite. Should be fun. i only have one more week of school left and i also have to move out all of my stuff in that time. wish me luck. but i'm going to see bob on the 17th in augusta georgia! this will mark my 20th time to see him live. wow, i surpised myself with that one. i just realized i never finished our adventures from the last tour. i'm really bad about starting a story and not finishing it. i think i get overwhelmed and need to include every little detail so i give up. but i'm turning a new leaf, no more unfinished bandaid stories.

2 comments:

Molly said...

Rock on for 20, soul sister! I keep forgetting how many shows I've seen. Literally, I looked it up yesterday and now I've forgotten. Gah. Anyroad, have fun playing tennis and congrats on your papers!

blanche rockabilly said...

borderline? how long have you known me. i've been stalking bob dylan for almost ten years now. haha