Thursday, July 27, 2006

we slept in parking lots...

its always fun to fake people out in the campus parking lots. parking at fsu really sucks so people will be waiting in their cars in the parking garages for people walking to their cars so they can take their spots. my problem is that i can never remember where i parked so i could be walking around the lot for a really long time trying to find my car while this random car will be following me around the parking lot so they can take my spot. i kind of feel bad at first because they have to follow me on the wild goose chase to find my car but then it becomes comical watching their face as i take them all over the parking garage. they usually find another one before i actually find my car. today this guy was waiting right by the entryway into the gargage for people about to leave and he followed me for like 10 minutes in reverse the whole time. now thats perseverance. parking spots are a very special commodity around these parts.

No comments: