Tuesday, March 27, 2007

a funny thing happened on the way to the dentist

I had a dream the other night that Prince was my dentist. He was wearing that yellow suit he wore to the Oscars this year. I was embarrassed for him to look at my mouth because apparently on the way there one of my front teeth fell out and i didn't want him to think I didn't take care of my teeth. I wouldn't open my mouth when I finally arrived and he kept trying to get me to smile by singing in his usual high pitch range which he thought was funny as well in the dream. Then when i finally did smile he he started laughing at me but then he tried to cover it up by saying I was still cool. After the dream analysis class i took last semester you'd think i'd be able to disect this one but i'm at a loss. feel free to give any opinions of what this might possibly mean!

No comments: